Visit the Book Circulation List below to
- search the online catalogue
- see a complete list of books that are available
- find out what books you currently have checked out
- request a due date extension
- get a list of your lending history
LIBRARY USER AGREEMENT
To borrow books from the library, please print, complete, and return the Library User Agreement found in the resource section at the bottom of this page to the church office. Printed copies are also available on the Book Cart located in the main level hallway of the church and in the library.
After completing and returning the Library User Agreement, send the Church Librarian your book request by clicking on the contact button at the top of the page and including:
- Your name
- Your contact information
3. List the book or books you have chosen from the Book Circulation List which you would like to borrow.
Your requested book(s) will then be placed at the Information Center in the foyer of the church with your name on them for you to pick up.
For book returns, please place the book in the Book Return cart, located in the main level hallway of the church.