City Church Women's Ministry is joining with Madison Jail Ministry to send Christmas cards to men and women in jail. This is a great opportunity to share the grace of Jesus with these individuals. Anyone can participate in this outreach!
How you can help:
- Write out a card(s) - see guidelines below
- Bring the card(s) (or mail them) to City Church by Wednesday, November 25. There is a bin labeled "Jail Ministry Cards" at the Information Center in the foyer of the church.
- Pray for the person(s) who will receive your card(s).
- NO envelopes please! The cards will be handed out in person.
- No glitter, sequins, cardboard flaps, ribbons, or wood on the card.
- The cards should have no personally identifiable information like the last name or a church name. You can sign your first name.
- Feel free to write a message of hope from your heart. The men and women really appreciate the cards and messages they receive
We are specifically in need of a few "Spanish only" cards. If you are able to write in Spanish, we encourage you to do so!